Friday, January 06, 2006

Puberty Pt 2

One of the best things about going through chemo (if there really is a best thing) is not having to shave. Having to shave and go through chemo at the same time would be worse than Hell (yeah, okay --- you could grow a beard but that wouldn't be real comfortable). Well, my days of not shaving are numbered. I've started growing peach fuzz around my mouth --- just like I did when I went through puberty. I had to shave the fuzz off this morning before I went to a meeting (who wants to look like a twelve year old during a meeting?). I haven't really noticed much hair growth anyplace else though some friends of mine have commented that my hair looks like it's coming back. My doctor said it would be two to three months. And, from what everyone has told me it's supposed to come back very curly. We'll see. So long as it comes back I don't care how it looks. Then again I may just keep it shaved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home