Friday, October 27, 2006

Scratches & Dents


Last Wednesday, during my pre-admit for the lung biopsy, the nurse asked me about my previous surgeries. As I talked about them she would mark, on a generic drawing of a man, where my various scars were on my body - sort of like how a Hertz agent records the scratches and dents on a rental car before you can drive it off the lot. So, in that spirit, I thought I'd share two of my latest ...

No word yet on the biopsy results. Looks like it will be Monday --- if then.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey big man...just got your blog info from jeff...going thru some tough shit myelf...hang in there and know i'm thinkin bout cha
jim/buffy....whatever

2:00 PM  
Blogger Tres said...

Oh, and Wade if you were only here now --- you'd give those Baylor broads a run for their money!

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home