Saturday, December 02, 2006

Part A

Hopefully, I'll be starting my 2nd round of chemo (Part A of two parts) on Monday (not that I'm really looking forward to it) in the hospital. I'll have a similiar (though stronger) mix than what I had last summer. I should be in for about a week.

I'm getting slightly stronger --- I'm not usising my walker as much. I have this weekend "off". If I'm not at the doctors, I'm eating. I had "cooked" sushi and some of the best wasabi soup I've ever had. I've also had an excellent cheese plate.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you are eating some good food! Stuff that belly before the chemo starts! I was thinking maybe some snails would be nice(the talking kind of course)...maybe even put a smile on that face. I am mentally pushing you along that road...Don't stop! Lisbeth Anne

4:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its dark and dreary on the ranch..but I got a letter from a friend of mine today and she wrote me that her Grandson had surprised them all by knocking on the front door last night>>HOME FROM IRAQ!He had told them he was being shipped to Bagdad. What a Cmas gift. He goes back Cmas Eve. Thinking of you and wondering if you glow in the dark yet.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home