Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Jim & Myron come for a visit!


My good friends Jim & Myron came for a visit last weekend. We had a great time exploring Omaha --- we saw Ford's and Malcolm X's birthsite, ate at some bad (but cool) restaurants and, my personal favorite, had a drink (okay, maybe a coke for me!) at the Side II Lounge (no visit to Omaha would be complete without it!).

Check out our weekend photos!

And I have more visitors coming! Yeah!! My Dad arrived the morning they left. Martita and Colin come in Christmas Eve. Jim comes back (yes, he liked it that much!) with Brooks, Michelle and Ron for New Years!!!! What a great way to end a crappy year than surrounded by great family and friends!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ron said...

I can't believe you, Jim and Myron already saw the Giant Ball of Stamps (Accented With Lovely Sunburst)! What will Michelle and I have left to tour? Drats. Y'all got your licks in early.

Did you know the Knights of Ak-Sar-Ben (Neb-Ras-Ka spelled backward) have a museum? Save it for us. So looking forward to seeing you.

7:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, for all youve been through lately, you sure look good! I think Ashleigh Banfield is gonna be pissed off that you look much better in those glasses than she ever did! Glad to see you got out and had some fun...!

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home